Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Compliments

Often when Alex learns to do something new and does well we usually say "Hao bang" or "Good job". A few days ago, he asked me to turn on music for him while he's eating. I was busy doing something else so I first said "Mama does not know how to do it". He just kept yelling and asking me to do it. I got around and turned the music on. He said "hui le" - you now can, then "hao bang!". I was so pleased to be complimented by Alex.

This morning, Laurence was having breakfast with Alex. Laurence got out a banana and peeled it in front of Alex. I guess Laurence does not do this that often before Alex, so Alex said "Good job!". Laurence said that Alex was not confident with his dad's banana peeling skills but now he is more comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment